- Lift weights 2x per week
- Calisthenics 2x per week
- Run in the sun
- Deadlift: 119kg 1x3 (goal is 140kg)
- Squat: 100kg 3x3
- Bench Press: 76kg 3x3 (goal is 80kg)
- Barbell Row: 70kg 3x3
- Overhead Press: 45kg 3x3
- Handstand: free standing
- Planche: tuck to advanced; tuck to tuck handstand
- Back Lever: advanced to straddle
- Muscle Up: swing; false grip
- Front Lever: advanced to straddle
- L-sit: full to advanced
- Pistol Squat: full (elevated heel)
- Stomach Vacuum
- Hamstring: compression; stretch
I exercise at the same time of day on the same days of the week.
I use winter to bulk (gain some muscle and a little fat) and summer to cut (lose some fat and a little weight).
I run up to 2h30min per day on most sunny days during the summer.
I use a local gym, do body-weight exercises, or do deload time.
I track how long I exercise.
I track sets, reps and weights.
I track run distance.